CSP: 5 Lessons Convenience Retailers Can Learn From RestaurantsAugust 16th, 2016 | Posted by in Labor & Operations | Pricing | Restaurants | Retail
In a recent CSP article, APT SVP Marek Polonski outlines the following five lessons convenience retailers can learn from restaurants as they look to optimize their foodservice strategies:
- Run in-market tests to evaluate every new idea
- Rethink menus to keep up with new diner preferences
- Adjust staffing to optimize foodservice operations, while managing costs
- Craft pricing strategies to balance traffic and transaction size
- Introduce in-store technologies to create a more personalized experience
Polonski writes, “Winning in foodservice means thinking like the experts. Consider these lessons from restaurants, who have been in the business for years, and you may find the right balance.”
Learn more about how leading restaurants are using in-market experiments to fuel innovation across their business.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.